- Been wanting to re-watch “Reality Bites” (1994) now that my own graduation is close. There’s something about those bites of reality (pun intended) that will definitely help me move my butt and properly finish the year instead of dragging myself through the following months, lifeless, craving for the ‘liberty’ that is waiting for me after university. Please note, ‘liberty’ means ‘slavery’ and ‘depression’ due to not knowing what to do with my life (and a degree under my arm).
- I finished the first draft of my thesis (degree final dissertation) about colonialism and how Britain’s Victorian theatre fucked up with the image of the colonies. It’s 9600 words, approximately, and I’m proud of every single one (kind of).
- She’s So by Mando Diao is giving me hope for today. I saw the band live back when my city still had the MTV Winter Festival in 2009 and they were pure and divine magnificence.
- The documentary of “Vivienne Westwood’s London” (2011) is on my to-watch list. Maybe tonight.
- I wanted to remark how useful and badass are red lips. Painting your lips in a killer red shade always makes you feel invincible. I experienced this last Saturday night, and I could feel my steps burning little holes on the pavement. That’s how confident I felt.
- Last week’s episode of GIRLS (S03E07) (aired on HBO) made me think about my friends and about that little dance you all should see
- Here’s to everyone having a great start of the week! cheers!!