- I finally fullfilled my father’s last wish and I spread his ashes at a wonderful spot in Benidorm, Alicante. He spent his 20-something Summer days there, and he always loved the town. Benidorm has clearly changed since he last partied there, but I chose a beautiful beautiful area for his ashes, and I know it would have brought him the peace of mind he deserved.
- Spent the 1st week of my Easter break with my friends at a wonderful beach house, where we always get to relax and basically do nothing the whole time. We ate, slept, relaxed and curled up in bed most of the time, but we also went to the port and wandered around a beautiful walled town in the chill of the night. We ate icecream and my friend drove us to places.
- I just organized what I have to study before my June Finals and I think I won’t be able to rest for a loooong while. This is what happens when I procrastinate -I never learn.
- There’s a new David Fincher film I wanna see: Gone Girl (2014)
- As a fan of George R.R. Martin’s saga “A Song of Ice and Fire” (I’ve read the whole saga), I’m outraged by what the screen adaptation for the HBO channel is doing to the characters. This week’s episode was a huge fail and they somehow managed to destroy 2 of my favorite characters: Jaime and Cersei Lannister. Wanna know why? Go read this article.
- I bought tickets with my dear friend Carmen to go see Ed Sheeran in concert next November in Barcelona, and now I can’t hardly wait for it. Oh, check his new song: